✨ Hi there,
Planning on keeping up with your summer communications? 📲 I hope you are! Maybe you've hit a wall on what to post on social media - I'm here to help! 🤗 Today I'm sharing with you my top 5 content ideas for your social media this summer ☀️
1. Meet the Staff 👥✨ Incorporate features of your staff throughout the summer alongside a photo, short bio, their position, and a few fun questions. This is a great way for parents to get to know and connect with the staff over the summer, and everyone loves to see their favorite staff member featured!
2. Faculty and Staff adventures 🏄⚽️🎨🧗🏻♂️ Share what your faculty and staff are up to over the summer! Show how they're spending their time. If they're running a summer program at the school, showcase that! Let parents know how hard your staff is working in preparation for the upcoming year.
3. Last Year Flashbacks 🏫✨ Throughout the summer, sprinkle in memories and highlights from the previous year. Share reflections and special moments - this is incredibly meaningful to parents! 🥰
4. Parent Handbook Excerpts 📚 Let's be honest, most don't thoroughly read through the parent handbook, let alone read it at all in the first place! So inserting small and digestible excerpts in your social media content is the perfect way for parents to stay informed, but not be overwhelmed! 😌
5. Videos, videos, videos! 🎥 There's so much creative freedom that you can have videos - create a video about carpooling, or about your school's key pillars, showcase teachers and introduce the next level, bus routes, welcome videos, etc. The possibilities are endless 🙌
😊 I'd love to know, what are you incorporating in your summer social media posts? Email me at [email protected] ✨