5 Things You Can Outsource NOWSep 13, 2021
Today we're talking all about outsourcing. Why? 🤔 If you're a part of a small school, I know you probably wear many hats and are limited on resources to hire others.
Despite that, there are certain aspects of your job that CAN be outsourced and can actually save you valuable time to work on the tasks that only you can do. For instance, relationship building.
However, I'm here to tell you that if it's not relationship building, it can be outsourced! So, without further ado, here are five types of work that you can easily handoff.
1. Graphic design. There are so many graphic design projects at schools, from annual reports to flyers to postcards. Don't waste your time on these.
2. Social media. While you may already have an efficient social media scheduler workflow, why spend any more time than you need on this when it's so easy to hand over?
3. Your entire annual fund. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. Other than relationship building and connecting with potential donors, every other aspect of your annual fund planning can be outsourced.
4. Copy, editing, and creation. Whether it's your marketing, your head of school newsletter, or your bulletin, people can write for you.
5. Your high-level strategy for advancement. If you do not have someone on your team who is looking at your admissions, development, and marketing, and setting the strategy for them, you're missing out. Good news—you can outsource this!
So ask yourself this: what can I take off my plate?
Do you outsource at your school? I'd love to hear from you! And if you need that extra support at your school, let us take it off your plate. 😉