What I'm Reading Right Now [Best Books for School Professionals]Feb 01, 2021
Are you a book lover?
I hope so, because I definitely am. I was the kid in elementary school who maxed out my library card. And, I still do this today! 😂
Books are like friends. Sometimes you want to be around the super energetic, positive friend, and other times you want to dive deep with the intellectual, analytical friend.
These books are a great mix of uplifting and inspirational, research, wellness, and leadership-based. I know a lot of them will resonate will school professionals, so I hope you enjoy!
Books I'm currently reading:
- Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle
- The Opposite of Spoiled
- How to Raise Kind Kids
- Make Your Kid a Money Genius (Even if You're Not)
- The Collapse of Parenting
- Judgment Detox
- Unleash the Power of the Female Brain
What are your favorite books? Let me know, connect with me on LinkedIn!