6 Back-to-School Productivity HacksAug 18, 2021
Today I'm giving you some helpful productivity hacks, because I know you're going to need these as you head back to school!
1. Set aside time on your calendar each week for tasks like database entry, retention, pulling data reports, etc. or other routine tasks that need to happen but sometimes get overlooked
2. Batch content, whether it's social media or annual fund communications, it's more efficient and effective to work on it all at once rather than in smaller chunks because switching your focus kills productivity!
3. Outsource. For all those low-priority tasks that you can easily hand off, outsourcing can transform your work so that you can focus on what you need to, saving you time and allowing you space to do the best work you can. (If you need extra help, we're here for you! See all the ways we can support your efforts.)
4. Avoid distractions and multitasking. This destroys productivity! I know sometimes you can get interrupted while working at a school, but if you need that deep focus time, set a timer and don't let other things get in your way.
5. Tackle smaller tasks first if you're feeling stuck. If you have a big project looming over you that you're not making progress on, get those smaller tasks done first! It can boost productivity and give you the energy to get going.
6. For big projects, break your work up into smaller, digestible chunks. Similarly to number 5, if you're procrastinating on something because it feels so large it's unmanageable, just set a timer to work on for 25 minutes. Once you get going on it, it's easier to make more progress because it feels more manageable.
What productivity hacks do you use? We'd love to hear!
Need extra help at your school? Remember to check out all the ways we can support your efforts to advance and move your school forward. 😉
🏫 Check out our other back-to-school videos: